RETURN TO BASKETBALL
At this stage the return to basketball is 8th August 2020, with some restrictions,
under the Orange 50.
THIS DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME AS PER STATE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
GAME DAY RULES
1 Only one spectator per player allowed, No siblings.This will be strictly enforced.
2 Parent who is a coaching a game that has their child in, one other spectator is allowed to enter as per the above.
3. All coaches, players and spectators must leave the venue once the game is completed.
4. Parents will have to register contact details on entry,
5 All door fees to be paid by EFTPOS,(preferred method, cash will be taken).
6 Anyone showing any symptoms or feeling ill, is not allowed to play or enter any Venue.
7. Once teams have been let in, entry doors will be locked , no late entries.We recommend that you arrive atleast 10 minutes early, to avoid being locked out.
8. All players will stay in the same teams, that you were in at the start of 2020 no matter if you have aged up or out, this is only for this upcoming season.
9. Please abide by the Government Social Distancing Rules,1.5 metres apart.
10. FEES.If you paid in full at the start of this year, this will cover you until year end.
If you only paid $50.00 then you will be required to pay the rest, once the season starts you will be sent an invoice.
We know that there will be major impacts on training , once we have confirmed the new regulations we will notify everyone.
Yours in Basketball,
South Morang Basketball Club, Committee
To assist us with planning the return, can you please let us know by return email whether you are returning to play or not by 3rd July 2020.